NourishKC is committed to protecting the health and safety of our staff, volunteers, and guests during these unprecedented times. We remain open Monday through Friday, serving hot lunches from 11am-2pm.
In addition to following OSHA COVID-19 Guidelines, our dining room is closed, and we are now only offering to-go service for our meals. We continue to monitor new information and adapt our services in ways that allow us to provide our guests the opportunity to dine with dignity.
NourishKC’s COVID-19 Protocols:
- Encourage employees and volunteers to say home if they are sick
- Limit the number of volunteers registered for each shift
- Train employees in proper hygiene practices and the use of workplace controls
- Regularly screen employees and volunteers for fever and other COVID-19 symptoms
- Require employees and volunteers to wear masks over their nose and mouth to prevent the spread of the virus
- Encourage frequent handwashing and provide hand sanitizers containing at least 60% alcohol
- Routinely clean and disinfect all surfaces and equipment
- Practice sensible social distancing by maintaining six feet between employees, volunteers, and guests
- Install acrylic barrier to limit exposure during meal service
- Require the use of gloves when handling food, serving meals, or taking out trash
- Avoid direct hand-off of meals, when possible
- Encourage employees to report any safety and health concerns
For more information, visit www.osha.gov/coronavirus or call 1-800-321-OSHA (6742).
Thanks to Journey Church International for following OSHA guidelines to safely serve our guests!