OSHA COVID-19 Guidance
NourishKC is committed to protecting the health and safety of our staff, volunteers, and guests during these unprecedented times.
COVID-19 pandemic tips to help reduce workers’ risk of exposure to the coronavirus:
- Encourage workers to say home if they are sick
- Avoid direct hand-off, when possible
- Display a door or sidewalk sign with the services available (e.g., take out), instructions for pickup, and hours of operation
- Train workers in proper hygiene practices and the use of workplace controls
- Allow workers to wear masks over their nose and mouth to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Provide alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Routinely clean disinfect surfaces and equipment with Environmental Protection Agency-approved cleaning chemicals from List N or that have label claims against the coronavirus.
- Practice sensible social distancing by maintaining six feet between co-workers and guests
- Encourage workers to report any safety and health concerns
For more information, visit www.osha.gov/coronavirus or call 1-800-321-OSHA (6742)
Thanks to Journey Church International for following OSHA guidelines to safely serve our guests!